Get Your Revenues on the Right Path
Profitably grow your sales with certainty using data-driven segmentation.
Middle-market executives and their investors unearth the shortest, fastest route to increased sales and lower marketing costs with the guidance of Scout X, a data-enabled service created by the Sterling Woods Group.
Scout X works across both B2B and D2C businesses.
Companies who use Scout X:
Investors whose portfolio companies use Scout X:
Clients used Scout X to achieve these amazing results
growth in revenue after product re-launch
You have an ambitious growth target and need to ensure you hit it…
Or you’ve missed a quarter or two and need to course-correct…
Or you’re a newly-hired executive and need quick wins to build trust and credibility…
Or you’ve tried every new digital strategy and never get winning outcomes…
Whatever your needs, Scout X helps leaders reliably deliver results, fast.
Scout X first helps you determine your best, most profitable customer types. Then it helps you focus your existing resources against those targets, optimizing your spend and delivering the most “bang for the buck.”
Our approach has been featured in:
Meet Scout X, our Flagship Product
Scout X guides you to a specific way of organizing your limited resources to consistently produce positive revenue results. It’s a proprietary, data-driven market segmentation and activation service that helps organizations grow profitably.
Our main practice areas
What Customers Say About Scout X
Here's why proper market segmentation matters
Here’s a closer look at the three steps that will leapfrog you to market:
- Develop hypotheses based on management interviews, data, analysis, and document review
- Conduct primary research, including interviews and surveys
- Quantitatively derive the segments; bring to life in an interactive workshop
- Throughout this phase, suggest quick wins to implement asap
- Co-create an action plan for each high-value segment
- Experiment with new segment-specific ideas
- Scale the winning pilots
- Keep score with KPIs using the Ultimate Segment Scoreboard
- Track segment performance alongside you
- Hold monthly workshops to analyze results and agree on upcoming goals and actions
- Identify the consistent winners with advanced analytics – and nip misses in the bud
- Facilitate making segment-specific thinking a staple of annual planning